Responsibilities of Authors
By submitting, authors agree to be scheduled at any time during the conference. Due to the volume of submissions, requests for specific timing of presentations cannot be considered.
Firm commitment to attend
A submission constitutes a firm commitment to attend and participate if the submission is accepted. Withdrawals are strongly discouraged; if, however, a submission must be withdrawn, please notify the Programme Chair as soon as possible.
General Submission Guidelines
Authors are kindly requested to be certain that their abstracts meet the criteria and guidelines below:
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words (not including author information and title).
- You should prepare your abstract in advance before filling out the Abstract Submission Form. The prepared abstract can be copied and pasted into the boxes provided on the form, or retyped into the form.
- Only basic ASCII characters can be used. Please use only PLAIN TEXT. No formatting (bold, underline, italics) will transfer, so you should not use any such formatting. Do not include figures, formulae or special characters.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The abstract should consist of four basic statements labeled Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. These should briefly describe the problem being addressed in the study, how the study was performed, the salient results, and what the authors conclude from the results.
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically through the Abstract Submission Form. Your abstract will be automatically forwarded to the Programme Chair.
Abstract Submission Form Instructions
Please note that fields marked with * are required in order for us to be able to process your submission.
Please capitalize all words except for short connectives.
Type first name, last name, primary academic degree (do not include self designated degrees such as CPA, CLU, BCIA), followed directly by number corresponding to the proper affiliation in brackets.
Please number the affiliations, if authors have more than one affiliation. The number corresponding to the proper affiliation should be included after each author’s name in brackets.
John Gruzelier, PhD (1), Juri Kropotov, PhD (2)
(1) Imperial College London, UK
(2) Institute of the Human Brain, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Please add country code/city to your phone and fax numbers.
Make sure that you have entered complete and correct information in all fields, and then click "Submit."
Abstract Submission Form
To be made available soon