Registration is only valid when full payment is received. Registration fee includes: breaks, lunches and conference binder. The Conference Dinner is to be reserved separately from the conference and exact pricing will be announced soon.
|Full Registration||4 full-day registration incl. Symposia, Keynotes, Lunches, Coffee/Tea Breaks + Special Event||475€|
|Early bird registration (Until November 1st)||400€|
|SAN Members*||4 full-day registration incl. Symposia, Keynotes, Lunches, Coffee/Tea Breaks + Special Event||375€|
|Student registration**||4 full-day registration incl. Symposia, Keynotes, Lunches, Coffee/Tea Breaks with discount||275€|
|Conference Dinner||Gala dinner incl. visit to the NASA Human Adventure Exhibition||TBC|
* Members of SAN will not receive an early bird discount.
** Students must apply for registration with a confirmation of their student status. Students will not receive an early bird discount. Only MSc and PhD students are eligible to apply for student registrations.
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the conference website of the 2014 Meeting of the Society of Applied Neurosciences (SAN), jointly organized with the National Initiative Brain and Cognition (NIHC). The conference will be held from January 30th to February 2nd, 2014 in the Royal Dutch Jaarbeurs in Utrecht (The Netherlands).
Confirmed keynote speakers include Niels Birbaumer, John Gruzelier, Pascal Fries, Katya Rubia, Thomas Schlaepfer and Jeff Daskalakis. Further keynote and invited speakers will be announced later.
Apart from the highly promising scientific program, there will also be a lively social program which will give our guests the opportunity to enjoy the city and its people. Besides, one of our main purposes is to give the chance to all colleagues to establish new fruitful international collaborations in areas of mutual academic and clinical interests.
The conference will specifically focus on the following topics:
- Electroencephalography (EEG and QEEG)
- Neurofeedback (EEG, fMRI, NIRS)
- Brain Computer Interfaces (BCI)
- Neuromodulation techniques (rTMS, tDCS, tACS)
- Neurophysiology (EEG, ERP's and Cognition)
- Sleep, chronobiology, circadian systems and light as a neuromodulation technique
- Social Neuroscience and affective neuroscience
- Non-clinical applications, optimal performance and human enhancement
- Learning, education and neuroscience
- Food, brain and cognition